Unable to upload pics

Suggestions and site feedback
lycra_boi
posted 8 years ago
Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] SpandexPartyNew.User.PhotoUpload.Photo_2_Process.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Michael Johnson\Documents\GitHub\SpandexParty_sln\SpandexPartyNew\User\PhotoUpload\Photo_2_Process.aspx.cs:54 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3177
Ilovethongs
posted 8 years ago
I've been getting this when I have a lot of pictures up on my profile. If I delete some of the old ones, then I no longer get the error... Perhaps there is a quota assigned to each user? If so that should be stated explicitly, or better error handling if/when the user surpasses the quota. Also, for paying members, the quota should be much higher (or non-existent, as space is cheap)... My two cents :-)
lycra_boi
posted 8 years ago
There is a limit but I am a premium member, so I should not have a limiit. Deleting one pic allowed me to upload the new one. I guess the unlimited pictures is not working at the moment.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
it's still not working properly, get Server Error in '/' Application when I try to upload a picture, and yes I'm a premium member so there is no limit on how meany pictures you can load up.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] SpandexPartyNew.User.PhotoUpload.Photo_2_Process.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Users\Michael Johnson\Documents\GitHub\SpandexParty_sln\SpandexPartyNew\User\PhotoUpload\Photo_2_Process.aspx.cs:54 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3177 Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34280
spandexpartyadmin
posted 8 years ago
Hi there, With apologies for the issue, this should now be fixed and you shouldn't have more trouble uploading images as long as you're premium or haven't reached your limit. All the best, Admin
ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
I tried uploading pics to a post and still get an error. I was told this morning that was fixed.