2nd skin Bristol UK

Bristol UK
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Club O, Lawrence Hill, Bristol Saturday 8th May 2010 12pm to 6pm (no admittance after 3pm) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our very first event is a 2-4-1 special, yes two great fetish events for the price of one! The main event is called 2nd Skin and, as the title suggests, is aimed at guys into Rubber, Lycra, Spandex, Leotards, Wresting Suits, Speedos, Superhero and Zentai Costumes, Masks, Hood and Gloves. Meanwhile, we've set aside a separate room for a mini event we've called Sheer Heaven, for those guys who are into Sheer, Mesh and See-through Clothing, like Socks, Underwear, Shirts etc. We also welcome any guys into Hosiery; i.e. Tights, Stockings & Suspenders, Fishnets and Body Stockings. If interest in this room is high, we hope to launch it as a separate event in the near future.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Thanks for advertising my event! For more info please see: www.kinkiboi.co.uk/2ndSkin Heaven Got a lot of local interest so should be a very sexy afternoon! All the best Kinkiboi x
Last edited: 14 years ago
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hi guys! Well, we have just three weeks to go now until our 2ndSkin event, which is for guys into spandex, lycra, latex, rubber, mesh, sheer,zentai, hosiery, masks and gloves. Please remember this is a daytime event from Midday to 6pm, so six hours of hot fun with like minded guys. We ask everyone to arrive before 1pm. You will need membership to enter which needs to be done 36 hours before Saturday 8th May. You can do this CLUB O FREE MEMBERSHIP - Membership is FREE, you'll just pay the entry fee of £10 on arrival. There are directions to Club O online, as well a list of decently priced hotels in the area. The club itself is a very clean and friendly venue. It includes a bar and large dancefloor area, a large lounge area, a cinema and a large playroom. There are changing rooms avaiable and a cloakroom. The club has disabled access. We shall supply you with lube and condoms, as well as some rather hot and sexy entertainment throughout the afternoon. We've already had a great response from across the UK and beyond, so it looks like this will be a rather busy event! 2ndSkin Express Interest via Facebook If you would like any more information on this event, please do message me on here or email me at kinkiboi@hotmail.co.uk
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hey guys! 2ndSkin is now just one week way! If you're into lycra, zentai, latex, spandex, rubber, mesh/see-thru and hosiery, please do join us next Saturday afternoon for six hours of hot fun from Midday to 6pm at Club O in Bristol. Door Charge is £10 We have a lot of interest in this event locally, nationally and internationally, with guests coming from as far away as Paris, so it looks like it's going to be one hell of an event. We hope to see you there too. For more information check out the website: www.kinkiboi.co.uk/2ndSkin You can express your interest on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=355570477927
Last edited: 14 years ago
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Sorry i couldn't make it, esp as i spend quite abit of time at Club O. How did it go?
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Yeah I'm keen to hear how it went... hoping to join in the fun next time
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
when is the next event in Bristol?