EuroThong Weekend - July 24 - 27 (Maspalomas)

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 9 years ago
[size="7"][color="blue"]First EuroThong Weekend![/color][/size] Come join other great guys in Gran Canaria for a 4-day weekend (or perhaps longer) of sun and socializing poolside at the hotel and the beach in nothing larger than a thong. If you'd like details on how/where to book, send me a message or post a request here. Let's start an annual tradition similar to Palm Springs! Based on responses from the survey (there were over 100 replies), the best option for this year's event is July 24 - 27 in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. THANK YOU to everyone who answered the survey!! There were many people from all over Europe (and other countries) that replied showing there is a lot of interest for a EuroThong weekend. What makes these weekends successful is your participation which helps the event grow each year. The Palm Springs weekend started with only 6 guys but has now grown to over 50 guys this past year. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message.
Last edited: 9 years ago
hardpecsbulge
posted 9 years ago
Sounds like a fun plan!
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Sweet!
Lasse
posted 9 years ago
great - will try to join, guys !!
Cambio63c
posted 9 years ago
Really good idea !!! Euro thong in Maspalomas !!! I will be there !!! How about accomodation? Where will the meeting point be? I want to book as soon as possible !! ;)
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Could be prefect for me too!
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Is someone organising this or is it just wishful thinking?
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
I'm in.. just waiting for détails..
johnaaw
posted 9 years ago
would love to hear about the details
miaswim
posted 9 years ago
Thanks for your interest... have sent each of you a private message with more details.

underthongunderthong liked this.

miaswim
posted 9 years ago
[size="7"][color="blue"]First EuroThong Weekend![/color][/size] Eight guys already signed up... great start for a first year event! Resort still has a few rooms available. If interested, send me a private message for more details.

NevermindNevermind liked this.

gentilefemere
posted 9 years ago
wouldn't tenerife be cheaper? i live so "close" and still no direct flights. hope i can confirm in a few weeks ;)
Nevermind
posted 9 years ago
posted by: miaswim
[size="7"][color="blue"]First EuroThong Weekend![/color][/size] Eight guys already signed up... great start for a first year event! Resort still has a few rooms available. If interested, send me a private message for more details.
Hi! Thong weekend sounds great! I'm new to this forum could you send me information, thanks!
miaswim
posted 9 years ago
Hi Nevermind... Sent you a private message with details about the EuroThong weekend. Several of us are arriving on 23 July with other arriving on Friday, 24 July. Hope you're able to join us!
bigfrench
posted 9 years ago
hi a thong week end in europe too bad i saw it late but keep posted for next thongers week end in gran caaria
miaswim
posted 9 years ago
EuroThong weekend is off to a great start; five of us arrived on Thursday, another 3 arrived Friday. We all spent yesterday by the pool enjoying the sun and getting to know each other. Today off to beach and tomorrow a nice 6 hour sailing excursion around the island... in thongs of course!

cplethngcplethng,MarioBWMarioBW liked this.

smoothmustor
posted 9 years ago
Have fun - pix pls!! :)

mrthongrmrthongr liked this.

Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Really wish I was there now but not got my holidays until next month. Will be in Gran Canaria at the end of august so I hope I will still have a good time in my thong and meet other thongers.
BunnGman
posted 9 years ago
dont forget to pack your BunnG http://bunngman.blogspot.com/
bigfrench
posted 9 years ago
hey yes post pics mates of the week end and really hope we ll be more of us there the next time