This page explains how we use your data on Spandex Party.
- 1. Your Data
- 1.1 "Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable,
including, without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address,
financial details, Member Name, Password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions,
photos and other information from which You can be identified and which You may
disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
- 2. When do We collect Your data?
- 2.1 If You register as a Member, We collect Data when You:
- 2.1.1 register as a Member;
- 2.1.2 update Your Member Profile or Settings; and
- 2.1.3 post an entry on the Site.
- 2.2 If You otherwise use the Site (whether or not You are a Member), We collect
Your Data from You:
- 2.2.1 when You make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to Us;
- 2.2.2 when You submit an entry to a competition or prize draw;
- 2.2.3 when You request to be sent Our Newsletter;
- 2.2.4 in monitoring Your communications sent via and use of the Site ensure and
check compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use or Membership Terms and Conditions
or otherwise as required by law; and
- 2.2.5 when You disclose Your Data to Us or otherwise through the Site at any other
- 3. How do We use Your Data:
- 3.1 We use Your Data to:
- 3.1.1 monitor, develop and improve the Site, Services and Your experience;
- 3.1.2 process Your registration as a Member and to process and administer Your Membership
- 3.1.3 process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
- 3.1.4 investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use or Membership
Terms and Conditions (as relevant) made by or otherwise relating to You and to monitor
compliance including by way of checking postings to the Site, retaining forum or
chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be
- 3.1.5 where (and only where) requested by You, to send You and keep You updated
with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from
- 3.1.6 where (and only where) requested by You, to send You information by e-mail
about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest
to You; and
- 3.1.7 where you are a prize winner, to publish or otherwise make available a list
of prize winners.
- Note: To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to paragraphs 3.1.5 or 3.1.6,
- amend Your preferences accordingly in Your Profile or Settings;
- use the facility contained in any such communication; or
- email us at email@example.com stating Your
Username, the Site You are registered with and who You do not wish to receive further
- 4. Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
- 4.1 We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- 4.1.1 Where relevant, Your Member Name and information you voluntarily provide in
Your Member profile will be published on the Members' area of the site and this
will be the identity by which You are known on the Site. Where other Members wish
to chat or otherwise contact You, they will be able to identify You by Your Member
Name and any other information You may yourself disclose via the Site.
- 4.1.2 To Our employees and agents to administer Your Membership and the services
provided to You by Us now or in the future.
- 4.1.3 Some general statistical information about the Site User base, sales patterns,
traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties
but these details will not include information personally identifying You.
- 4.1.4 We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers
in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms
and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Membership Terms and Conditions by
You or otherwise where required by law.
- 4.2 We do not pass or sell Your Data to third persons for any other purpose than
those set out in 4.1 above. Any marketing under paragraph 3.1.6 is conducted by
Us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to Your Data unless
You Yourself choose to contact them.
- 4.3 Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other information to other
Members or otherwise posting Your Data on the Site. It is important that You are
aware that any of Your Data or other information which You disclose to another Member
may then be disclosed on the Site by that Member. As stated in the Terms and Conditions, We have no responsibility or control over the contents
of communications made between Members.
- 5. Data Security
- 5.1 We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data
collected by Us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts
all information You input before it is sent to Us.
- 6. Cookies
- 6.1 Cookies are small pieces of information stored by Your browser on Your computer's
advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited, to determine
the most popular areas of the Site and generally in order to monitor usage of the
Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though You do not have to.
then You can do so by readjusting Your browser settings although please note that
by disabling cookies You may not be able to register with or use all features of
- 6.2 For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the
information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- 7. Access to and Updating Your Data
- 7.1 Where You are a Member, You may access and update Your Data contained in Your
Member Account accessed by the "Profile" link. You must make sure that You update
Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
- 7.2 If You are not a Member but would like to update Your Data, then please contact
Us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out Your
Username, the Site to which you are registered and the details that You wish to
- 8. Other links
- 8.1 Please be aware that the Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed
by You through Our Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or
security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which
third parties may put Your Data where You choose to purchase products or services
or otherwise to contact them via this Site.
- 9. Transfer Outside the EEA
- 9.1 This Site is accessible via the internet and therefore may potentially be accessed
by anyone around the world. Other Members may also be or access the Site from outside
the European Economic Area. This means that, where You post Your Data on the Site,
this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of
Your Data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred.
You consent to such transfer of Your Data for and by way of this purpose.
- 10. Contact Us
please contact Us by email at email@example.com,
or write to Us at BDE Consulting GmbH, Alt-Moabit 77, 10555 Berlin, Germany stating
Your Username, the Site to which You are registered and/or to which Your complaint